|Net Worth:||$1 Million|
|Birthday:||Jan 17, 2004|
|Age:||18 years old|
|Height:||5.6 feet (170cm)|
|Birthplace:||United States of America|
|Last Updated:||May, 2022|
YSN Flow is a rapper who became famous for becoming an alleged millionaire at 16 years old. His approximated net worth off of YouTube music videos amounts to around 30,000 US Dollars.
How Did YSN Flow Become Rich?
YSN Flow was born on January 17th 2004, as Kamron Ford in Cleveland Heights, Ohio. He is homeschooled and has said that he intends to complete his high school education.
He claims to have had a rough time growing up with his mother and brothers. He claims that he was so desperate to get the money that he used to steal from stores. His interest in rapping began when he was thirteen by freestyling with his friends, but he rose to social fame at fifteen years old after posting his hit single featuring BaeBae Savo, “Want Beef?” on YouTube in 2019. Shortly after, the song hit two million on YouTube (in a span of two months). The video now has over 24 million YouTube views. He featured on the popular YouTube music channel, Genius. A show that invites artists to explain the lyrics and meaning of their songs. In YSN’s case, he explained the lyrics of “Want Beef?”.
The popularity with the song led to Republic Records wanting to sign him, which made him move between Los Angeles (LA) and Ohio. After signing with Republic Records, he met a well-known producer, Iceberg, during a studio session, and two have been working together since.
He has followed “Want Beef?” up with songs like “Shoes Tied,” “Geeked Up”, “Illegal Guns” and others that attract millions of views. He later has followed up “Want Beef?” with two different versions, “Want Beef? 2.0” and “Want Beef? 3.0”.
In 2020 he was one of many talented up and coming rappers that XXL Freshman was considering for the 2020 XXL Freshman Class (but he did not make it).
In 2020 he released an album, “Flow $zn“, that featured YSN Jayo, Lil Tjay, Lil Tecca and performing with NLE Choppa during the Summer Smash, Lyrical Lemonade event. He has more music projects in the works and shows no signs of slowing down.
What Is YSN Flow Net Worth?
YSN’s approximated net worth is around 1 million US Dollars.
He makes his income from YouTube ads on his music videos; in December of 2020, he made between 1,600 and 2,200 US Dollars.
After taking a look at his YouTube’s channel’s statistics, in September 2019 he made 2,190 US Dollars.
In October of 2019, he made 4,720 US Dollars. In November 2019, he made 3,230 US Dollars.
In December of 2019, he made 2,880 US Dollars; this made his accumulated 2019 revenue 13,020 US Dollars.
In February of 2020, he made 1,320 US Dollars. In July 2020, he made 922 US Dollars. In August 2020, he made 1,480 US Dollars. In September 2020, he made 2,640 US Dollars, and in October 2020, he made 1,540 US Dollars. His accumulated revenue in 2020 was 7,902 US Dollars. In February 2021, he made 742 US Dollars. In March 2021, he made 1,190 US Dollars. In April 2021, he made 1,020 US Dollars. In May 2021, he made 1,620 US Dollars. In June 2021, he made 1,910 US Dollars. In July 2021, he made 608 US Dollars. In August 2021, he made 1,770 US Dollars. In September 2021, he made 203 US Dollars. His accumulated revenue in 2021 so far has been 9,063 US Dollars.
His overall net worth from YouTube ads comes up to around 30 thousand US Dollars. There are also show performances and album/music releases that contribute to his income stream.
How YSN Flow Spends His Money?
YSN Flow is still a minor, because of this, his mom (and manager) handles his finances; he has previously stated that he is reckless with his money but tries to save as much as he can.
He believes in investing money; he bought his mom and himself a house in Ohio that they live in. He also invests his money back into his music through things like studio sessions and a studio mic in his house.
For his sixteenth birthday, he bought himself a hellcat. He also spends his money on Nike jumpsuits, jewelry such as necklaces and grillz. One of his chains (that he misplaces) cost nearly 37,000 US Dollars.
He likes to eat out at Dunkin’ Doughnut every day. He has a dog that he spends his money buying pet food and visits to the vet.
- YSN Flow was featured in Elevator Magazine, a magazine featuring trending music and artists and boasts a large following on YouTube and Twitter.
- He amassed over 100 million streams at the age of sixteen and sold out a show at the popular “Lyrical Lemonade Summer Smash” event in 2020.
- Contrary to the usual trend, he did not grow up listening to rap music; but he credits Tekashi 6IX9INE and NLE Choppa’s marketing skills to how he chose to market his music.
- He learnt how to manipulate YouTube and Instagram algorithms to his benefit; he did this to help market his song “Want Beef?“. But he has mentioned that he does not use social media very often; he only uses it when he needs to tease or drop his music or a project that he has been working on.
- He has mentioned how he has had a rough childhood growing up, he has hinted at his mom being and escaping an abusive relationship. He credits this, wanting to make money and be financially stable to his drive.
- He prefers to freestyle his music instead of pre-writing and recording it because he thinks it sounds better when he does not put too much thought into a song. His song “Shoes Tied” was inspired by him coming back to his house, not taking his shoes off and feeling inspired to write a freestyle based on his shoes.
- His rap name was initially K-Floh, but he opted to change it to “Flow” to refer to his raps and overall freestyle structure. The YSN stands for Young Successful Navigation.