|Net Worth:||$2 Million|
|Birthday:||Apr 08, 1999|
|Age:||22 years old|
|Height:||5.6 feet (172cm)|
|Birthplace:||United States of America|
|Last Updated:||May, 2022|
Pooh Shiesty (real name Lontrell Donell Williams Jr.) is a Memphis-born rapper who rose to fame in 2020. Pooh Shiesty has been in the entertainment industry for a short time but he has already managed to grow his net worth to $2 million from his music career.
How Did Pooh Shiesty Become Rich?
He grew up with his mother in Memphis until they moved to Texas when he was 16. However, life in Texas was not that good and Pooh Shiesty had a hard time adjusting. He went back to Memphis shortly and he has been there since then.
Pooh Shiesty did not start singing until he was 18 years old. He is currently 22 years old so we can say he became rich overnight. His first release was a song on YouTube “Weak Azz Bitch” that he released with a local rapper K Carbon in Memphis. The song was a success and received over 1 million views. This was a motivation to Pooh who realized that he could make a name for himself in hip-hop.
After releasing his first successful song Pooh Shiesty became unstoppable. He spend 2019 creating music and one of the successful songs he released was “Choppa Talk” which featured his childhood friend called Big30. His success started attracting the attention of record labels including Gucci Mane. Guwop contacted Shiesty on Instagram and he was signed to the record label within a week.
Since being signed by Gucci Mane, Pooh Shiesty has been releasing hit after hit. He already has over 3 million streams on Spotify. Apart from his songs, he has made collaborations with successful rappers such as Lil Baby and also Moneybag. Despite the pandemic, 2020 was one of the most successful years for Pooh Shiesty.
What Is Pooh Shiesty Net Worth?
Pooh Shiesty has a net worth of $2 million in 2022 from his music career. This is a notable success and net worth considering that he has done music professionally for less than 4 years. All this money has been made from his career as a rapper.
Pooh makes money from the sale of music, streaming, and also brand endorsement. His music earns him money and also his celebrity status as a musician has made him become an influencer on social media so he can earn from it.
Most of the income Pooh Shiesty makes is from advertising revenue. His YouTube channel receives close to 50 million views in a month. From his YouTube channel alone, he receives close to $200,000 in revenue. He also has other sources of revenue for his music like the streams that he gets from platforms like Spotify. Like most modern musicians and rappers, online streaming is a big part of the income for his music.
He also sells merch on his Instagram. His fans can buy merch from his websites and this adds to his net worth. He also makes money the old-fashioned way through the sale of his albums. His album Shiesty season is currently doing well and he makes a lot of money from the sales.
Currently, Pooh Shiesty has over 3 million followers on Instagram and over 1 million subscribers on YouTube. He makes money from brand endorsements too and increases his total net worth.
How Pooh Shiesty Spends His Money?
Pooh Shiesty is always showing off his wealth on Instagram. Just like any other rapper, he shows off his money and spends money on different things on Instagram. He is only 22 years old so showing off his spending online is expected.
On his Instagram, he has different photos holding money. He likes showing off bundles of money online and he is pictured alone or with friends posing with bundles of cash. Pooh also has pictures with luxury cars including an orange Lamborghini. It is not yet known whether he owns the luxury cars or the cars are rented. He loves showing money and luxury cars.
Shiesty also loves gold chains. He shows off his gold chains on Instagram. In one of the photos, he also has a platinum statue chain of himself holding money. This is a custom-made chain statue so it must have cost a lot of making it.
Apart from spending money on himself he also takes care of his family. He recently bought a house for his mother.
- Pooh has faced legal issues severally. He has been arrested several times over the last few years for different charges. Some of the charges are robbery, aggravated assault, battery and even theft. Shiesty has also been arrested in a club for a shooting incident.
- He lost his brother to cancer in March 2021. The loss of his brother greatly affected him and it was particularly difficult for his mother. After losing his brother, he bought a house for his mother because his family was going through a lot of stuff.
- Pooh Shiesty does not talk a lot about his father. However, he has said that he got his inspiration to become a rapper from his father who was also a rapper.
- His relationship status is still a mystery and no one knows whether he is dating anyone. However, there is a girl that he posts on Instagram although the identity of the girl is not known. Pooh Shiesty has not yet introduced any girl as his official girlfriend so we do not know who is she.
- Pooh is a hardworking and consistent rapper despite being in the music industry for a very short time. Within the short time that he has been rapping, he has already released 30 albums. This is very impressive considering that he is only in his early 20s. He also has over 1 million subscribers on YouTube.
- He loves tattoos and already has 6 tattoos. Pooh Shiesty has a crayon tattoo on his face. On his arm, he has different tattoos and the most notable is a tattoo of a tiger on his arm. This tattoo is a sign of courage and strength according to his explanation.