|Net Worth:||$12 Billion|
|Birthday:||Feb 12, 1964|
|Age:||ERROR: no year value. old|
|Height:||6.2 feet (188cm)|
|Birthplace:||United States of America|
|Occupation:||Businessman, Tennis player|
|Last Updated:||March, 2023|
Peter Palandjian is a businessman from the United States whose net worth is $12 billion as of 2023. As a tennis player, he received $30,728 throughout his career, but that pales in comparison to his business earnings. His business worth is over $6 million, and the Palandjians were named one of Boston’s most powerful families by Boston Magazine in 2016.
How Did Peter Palandjian Become Rich?
Petros A Palandjian and Sheila Kelly gave birth to Peter Palandjian on February 12, 1964 in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Before attending Harvard University and Harvard Business School, he was a varsity tennis player at Phillips Academy Andover. Peter Palandjian was a varsity tennis player at Phillips Academy Andover before going on to Harvard University and Harvard Business School. He captained Harvard on two occasions and was the team’s top player at the NCAA singles and doubles championship.
Palandjian stunned Pat McEnroe at the NCAA Championships in 1986 after earning a bachelor’s degree in English and American literature. Palandjian graduated from college and went on to win six ATP Challenger titles, all in doubles, on the ATP tour. Palandjian’s career-high world ranking in doubles was No. 175 on July 10, 1989.
He worked with Bain & Company for two years as an associate. He grew to become the company’s president after taking over the real estate company, a position he still holds today. His father established the company in 1959, and now the company has a significant presence of $6 billion in institutional real estate holdings.
Intercontinental Real Estate Corporation has been rapidly expanding under his leadership. Office buildings in Chicago and Seattle, a luxury apartment tower near Dallas and, of course, a long-awaited dual-hotel project on Boston’s waterfront are among the company’s latest acquisitions.
The Los Angeles Alliance for a New Economy (LAANE) honored Peter Palandjian with a 2020 City of Justice Award on Dec. 16, 2020. The award honors outstanding leaders who are making a difference in the lives of Southern California’s working families. Palandjian was honored on December 3rd at LAANE’s virtual 2020 City of Justice Awards, which draws over 1,000 individuals each year.
What Is Peter Palandjian Net Worth?
His real estate firm have allowed Peter Palandjian to make the most of his fortune. He is looking forward tо gо fоr mоrе bу expand on his business аll аrоund thе wоrld.
The wealthy real estate investor had also made money as a professional tennis player, though not nearly as much as he had in real estate. He retired in 1989 after winning $30,728 as prize money, according to sources.
Intercontinental Real Estate Corporation was established as a construction company and has since grown into a multibillion-dollar real estate conglomerate with more than $4 billion in company assets and more than $10 billion in real estate assets distributed throughout the United States.
Peter credits his father for the firm’s success. “My father was a social person, he became infatuated with people at times because he saw magic in them. My father has created a culture that has pervaded the organization for the past 57 years.”, he explained. Leon Palandjian, Peter Palandjian’s younger brother, is in charge of Intercontinental’s hedge fund and real estate portfolio. Manon, Peter’s third-generation daughter, is in charge of the family business’s marketing and communications.
How Peter Palandjian Spends His Money?
His net worth climbed considerably between 2020 and 2023. He appears to live a low-key life in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with his family.
- Paul Palandjian, like his older brother Peter, was a university tennis player, and the two competed in numerous doubles competitions as professionals several times.
- His ex-wife is Marie-Louise Palandjian, they had four children: Manon, Petros, Margot, and Madelon. After his divorce, he began dating Eliza Dushku, a well-known actress. They got married in August 2018 after getting engaged in June 2017. In early 2019, Eliza became pregnant with Peter, and then Bourne was born. Recently Eliza announced on her Instagram account that the couple is expecting another child.
- Eliza Dushku on her favorite place to find romance in the city said: “Depending on the season, my husband, Peter Palandjian, and I enjoy watching a cozy Red Sox game (perhaps in matching sports clothing! ), taking a stroll around Beacon Hill holding hands, or stopping for a meal at Lone Star Taco Bar before heading to a concert or theatre performance.”.
- Billionaire Peter Palandjian and actress Eliza Dushku had a private low-key wedding at Boston Public Library.
- Peter Palandjian’s name was framed in the list of ”100 most influential people in Boston”, as per Boston Magazine for his growth and high turnover in the business.
- After a disagreement between the brothers, Paul (Peter’s brother) departed the company in 2006. His exit was preceded by a failed attempt to take over the company and buy Peter out. In exchange, Peter had hired a Boston law firm to investigate Paul’s suspected role in the sale of several high-profile stolen paintings.