|Net Worth:||$5 Million|
|Birthday:||Mar 04, 1987|
|Age:||35 years old|
|Height:||5.7 feet (170cm)|
|Birthplace:||United States of America|
|Occupation:||Actress, Singer, Songwriter|
|Last Updated:||February, 2023|
Moniece Slaughter is an actress, singer, and songwriter. She became popular after singing the original song of America’s Next Top Model. She currently has a net worth of $5 million from acting, singing, and songwriting.
How Did Moniece Slaughter Become Rich?
Her love for music comes from her family background that was very musical while growing up. She always knew that she would be in showbiz due to her early exposure to music. However, she grew up in a very religious background so she was not able to express herself fully while growing up.
Moniece Slaughter has always done music even before she became famous. It is not until 2014 when she became famous and was known globally. She joined the reality television show Love And Hip Hop and this is one of the things that brought her to the limelight. Although she had done the original song of America’s Next Top Model no one knew about her until she mentioned it.
After joining Love And Hip Hop, Moniece Slaughter acting career became bigger than her singing career. Previously, she had written songs for prominent musicians in the country like Akon. She was also a host and performer in big cities like Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
After being in Love And Hip Hop reality TV shows she started getting recognition in the acting field. Since then she has been able to get several movie-acting roles. She has not yet received any major acting role but she is doing well.
Moniece Slaughter has been able to raise his social media presence and he now has over $1 million followers on Instagram making him very famous on social media.
What Is Moniece Slaughter Net Worth?
Moniece Slaughter has a net worth of $5 million from her showbiz career. When she was not yet famous she used to write songs for one of the biggest artists like Akon. During this time she was also hosting and performing to make it. Moniece might not have been the best singer but even before she became famous she was still earning her money from music.
She started making real money when she joined Love And Hip Hop reality television series. The television series pays per season and episode so she was able to make good money from it. After that, she got acting gigs and roles that helped her to improve her net worth.
After joining Love And Hip Hop she became famous. The fame was good because it helped her to increase her social media presence. She is now a social media influencer with a following of over one million on Instagram.
Moniece now makes money from influencing. With her huge following, she can work with brands that pay her for endorsing their products. This is a good way to earn in the modern-day and it has increased her net worth. She still has influence and celebrity status that she got from being in the reality television show. She is able to influence and endorse products for major brands.
How Moniece Slaughter Spends Her Money?
There is no information about Moniece Slaughter owning a house. She is still renting based on a post she made in 2019. In the social media post, she was accusing the real estate agent of racism. She claims that the real estate agent gave her a hard time by asking for unnecessary paperwork.
Moniece Slaughter spends money on looking good. It is believed that she did a breast augmentation surgery although she has not talked much about it. There are chances that she has done other forms of surgery that have not yet been revealed to the public.
She has also invested in good quality jewelry. Moniece Slaughter has a pendant of a lion that is costume-made. Considering that the jewelry is custom made, there are chances that she spends a lot of money buying it.
There is nothing much known about the properties she owns. However, according to the television show, she lives a flashy lifestyle so there are chances that she spends a lot of money on living a luxurious life.
- Moniece Slaughter did not grow up with a biological father. However, she still managed to grow up in a two-parent household. Moniece Slaughter recently revealed the challenging childhood that he had with his father. She says her stepfather played a huge role in her life and music as well.
- Moniece Slaughter left the reality show Love And Hip Hop. She says that she left the television show for health reasons. Moniece says that the health issue that she was facing was due to her being on the show.
- Moniece is bisexual. Growing up she grow in a very religious family and it was difficult to express that part of her life. However, with time her family started embracing her and they finally accepted her decision.
- She has a child together with Lil Fiz. Moniece is currently in a legal battle with the baby daddy. He claims that she has mental health issues and he should be allowed to have primary custody of the child. They are still in a legal battle and the court has not made a decision yet who should get the primary custody of the child.
- Moniece Slaughter is Afro-Asian. Her mother is Taiwanese, Chinese, and Mongolian but her father is African American. A lot of people mistake her for being African American. She grew up in a blended family although she says that her biological father was never part of her life. Slaughter however grew up with a stepfather for many years.
- She is passionate about mental health and talks about it on social media. In 2017, she posted about her lost brother who is a DJ. The brother had been battling mental health issues and had been missing for three weeks. It is not known whether he was found but Moniece is passionate about talking about mental health.