|Net Worth:||$3 Million|
|Birthday:||Jan 25, 2002|
|Age:||20 years old|
|Height:||5.6 feet (167cm)|
|Birthplace:||United States of America|
|Occupation:||Rapper, Singer, Songwriter|
|Last Updated:||October, 2022|
Lil Mosey (full name Lathan Moses Stanley Echols) is a young American Rapper who was lucky to become famous in his teens. He was born in 2002 in Mountlake Terrace, Washington but grew up in Seattle with his mother. After attending Shorecrest High School up to 10th grade he dropped out to focus on music. Despite being in the music industry for only the last few years Lil Mosey has managed to build a net worth of $3,000,000 in 2022.
How Did Lil Mosey Become Rich?
Lil Mosey became famous in 2017 at only 15. In this year he did not make a lot of money because his music only received a couple of thousand streams but that was enough motivation for him to continue producing music. He was making music from his bedroom so he was not able get professional results. Lil Mosey breakthrough to fame was after gaining popularity on SoundCloud with hit songs Pull Up, Off White, and Noticed. Like many GenZ singers, the internet played a huge role in the growth of his wealth.
Finally, Lil Mosey started making hundred thousands of dollars in 2018, when he released more professional music with his producer and started receiving millions of plays on different platforms. His music has since received millions of plays on platforms like Sound cloud making him a true internet sensation and started making a lot of money on advertising revenue.
Lil Mosey got rich off the internet with his main income coming from SoundCloud, Instagram, and YouTube platforms. Today, he makes up to $300,000 a year with an advertising income from different platforms every time fans play his music. His average net worth in 2022 is about $ 3 million and it continues to grow. He also makes some income from selling mixtapes and also goes for tours.
He also makes money from feature appearance in events. In the past years, his rate has increased and he charges up to $ 100,000 to make feature appearance. He is one of the youngest rappers that are able to get a high rate for features.
What Is Lil Mosey Net Worth?
In 2021, Lil Mosey has an average net worth of 3 million. The money is estimated from his active years from 2017 to 2021. He makes money from internet streaming platforms and also the sale of his mixtapes. In a year, he makes $200,000 to $ 300,000 and the income continues to grow.
Apart from making money from streaming and sale of mixtapes, Lil Mosey also does some tours to bring in more money. The year 2020 was the best for Lil Mosey and he made about $600,000 in income. In 2021, he has made over 1 million USD and the income continues to grow. We can only imagine that he will make more or the same money in the following years that he made in 2021.
With over 2 million Instagram followers, Lil Mosey also makes money as an Instagram influencer. It is rumored that he earns up to $7500 for every Instagram post he makes for a brand.
He also owns a record label that he started in 2020. He signed his first artist in November of 2020 and will now start bringing some income from recording artists.
Lil Mosey net worth continues to grow considering that he has made several brand collaborations. The most common collaboration is the one he made producing SpongeBob sound track and is likely to bring in more money his way. He is also currently the face of boohooMAN tracksuits and this collaboration will definitely have hundred thousands of dollars into his net worth.
How Lil Mosey Spends His Money?
Lil Mosey spends some money on a luxury lifestyle. He lives in a luxury apartment facing a beachfront in Seattle. Mosey has also been spotted with a lot of luxury cars including high-end Mercedes Benz brands.
Going through his Instagram you can see him flaunting bundles of cash showing you that he likes to spend his money. He spends a lot of money on sneakers and he owns several pairs of custom-made sneakers from top brands. You can see his love for sneakers on social media and fans are always talking about how much he spends on high-end sneaker brands.
Lil Mosey has a fashion brand and he definitely spends a lot of money on designer tracksuits. His fans will definitely know that he loves tracksuits and owns several designer brands such as Gucci and other well-known brands around the world.
He also spends a lot of money on his jewelry and especially the chains he wears on his neck. In 2019 his chains were snatched on camera when he was robbed. Just like other rappers, he spends a fortune on his rose gold chains that are his favorite. His grills are also rose gold and he says the inspiration was from his brother Kari.
- Lil Mosey is currently not dating anyone. In the past, it was rumored that he was dating a social media personality and singer Dixie D’Amelio. They had been spotted together several times although none of them have confirmed or denied the rumors.
- Mosey is what you would call a self-taught rapper and singer. He perfected his music art over the internet. He was using YouTube to find instrumentals for rapping over. Most of the time he could spend time browsing the internet for the best beats and instruments. He perfected his music art by searching and studying over the internet.
- His mom was not initially in support of him pursuing a music career. He wanted him to go to school and enjoy a normal childhood instead of pursuing music as a full-time career. However, over the years, she has come to understand and now fully supports Mosey in his career.
- Lil Mosey quit high school to pursue music as a full-time career. The move sparked some controversy but he has since proved that the move was worth it. He was in 10th grade when he quit high school and decided to focus on creating music on a full-time basis.
- In April 2021 Lil Mosey was charged with second-decree rape after he was arrested. He was ordered by the court to stay away for the victim.
- The rapper has 21 tattoos covering his body.