|Net Worth:||$1 Million|
|Birthday:||Jul 22, 1998|
|Age:||23 years old|
|Height:||5.6 feet (170cm)|
|Birthplace:||United States of America|
|Last Updated:||July, 2022|
Larray (real name Larri Merritt) is a creative content creator who grew due to his sketches on Vine, music videos (and other videos) on YouTube, and he is a part of the infamous TikTok collective “The Hype House“. Larray’s exact net worth is unknown, but it is estimated at 1,000,000 US Dollars in 2022.
How Did Larray Become Rich?
Larray was born Larri Merritt in Compton, California, in the USA, on the 22nd of July 1998.
Larray has been an internet influencer since 2015; he started on the social media platforms Musical.ly and Vine with nearly 200,000 followers; he managed to accumulate over 8,000,000 subscribers on YouTube, over 6,000,000 followers on Instagram and has amassed over 24,000,000 TikTok followers.
He rose to mainstream fame after releasing his song, Cancelled, in October 2020; Larray called out different influencers for scandals they were involved with. The music video has accumulated 84,000,000 views and made it to the Billboard Hot 100 Hit in 2020. His 2018 music video, First Place, has gained 49,000,000 views on YouTube.
His YouTube content includes popular trends such as: going on Omegle and talking to strangers, comedic skits, Storytime videos, inviting other influencers on the channel for collaborations and playing popular video games such as Roblox and Among Us with popular streamers and gamers.
Larray is not signed to any record company and produces his music as an independent artist, but in November 2020, he signed with a talent agency called A3 Artists Agency. He is also trying to break into the film industry as an actor.
What Is Larray Net Worth?
Larray’s exact net worth is unknown, but it is estimated at 1,000,000 US Dollars in 2022.
As Larray is a musician, it can be assumed that he receives royalties from streaming sites for his music – as his music is also available on platforms like Spotify and Apple Music.
Larray’s YouTube channel has accumulated 1 billion channel views, which means he amasses 400,000 views every day. The ad revenue from these videos is approximated at 3,000 US Dollars a day.
Through his YouTube channel in September 2021, he made over 3,000 US Dollars. In August of 2021, he made over 6,000 US Dollars. In July of 2021, he made over 6,000 US Dollars. In June of 2021, he made over 12,000 US Dollars. In May of 2021, he made over 8,000 US Dollars. In April of 2021, he made over 10,000 US Dollars. In March of 2021, he made over 10,000 US Dollars. In February of 2021, he made over 20,000 US Dollars.
In October of 2020, Larray made over 60,000 US Dollars. In September of 2020, he made over 30,000 US Dollars. In August of 2020, he made over 24,000 US Dollars. In July of 2020, he made over 32,000 US Dollars. In February of 2020, he made over 8,000 US Dollars. In January of 2020, he made over 19,000 US Dollars. In December of 2019, he made over 15,000 US Dollars. In November of 2019, he made over 15,000 US Dollars. In October of 2019, he made over 14,000 US Dollars. In September of 2019, he made over 3,000 US Dollars.
Larray began a gourmet Mac and Cheese delivery service throughout the USA called “Larraysloadedmac“, and he owns a clothing brand “girliesxo” that other influencers have been spotted wearing around. There is no price or net worth available for these two ventures. Still, considering he has included the two companies Instagram handles in his personal Instagram bio, it is safe to assume that it provides a source of income.
It the future years Larray is expected to add several million USD to his total net worth due to his successful ventures.
How Larray Spends His Money?
There is no information available on how Larray spends his income, but from his YouTube channel and Instagram page, it is clear that he enjoys spending money on events like eating out, shopping, skydiving, grocery shopping, and even buying his grandmother a car.
As an entrepreneur, Larray spends his income on his Mac and Cheese business and his clothing brand. Larray leases a 2.3 million US Dollar home in LA, California, at a monthly rate of 17,000 US Dollars. It is assumed that he lives in the house with his family as it boasts an impressive five bedrooms. He owns a car, although the make and model of it are not known.
- Larray is said to have 13 siblings from both his parent’s sides but very little is known about his family because he does not share a lot of information about his family life on social media.
- Larray was dating fellow Youtuber Brady Potter from April 2019-September 2021. He is friends with other affluent influencers like Nikita Dragun, James Charles, the D’Amelio sisters and other members of The Hype House.
- In July 2020, Nikita Dragun threw him a birthday party. There were close to 100 guests, and none of them was wearing masks or social distancing – this was a cause of concern due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Larray and other guests had to apologise on social media to their fans, who criticised the influencers for breaking Covid-19 guidelines.
- In 2019 and 2020, he was nominated for the breakout, creator of the year, first-person and lifestyle Streamy Awards. He won the last award in 2020.
- During an interview with Forbes, he mentioned how he felt like an outcast at school and targeted for his sexuality. His classmates bullied him and called him homophobic slurs; when he moved to Los Angeles, it felt more like home than Compton because of the lifestyle he has been able to enjoy and the friend circle he has been able to make.
- He also mentioned how he enjoyed connecting and talking to his fans whenever possible – and went as far as to give his fans his mobile number so that he could video call them.