|Net Worth:||$9 Million|
|Birthday:||Apr 12, 1981|
|Age:||40 years old|
|Height:||5.7 feet (174cm)|
|Birthplace:||United States of America|
|Occupation:||Youtuber, Comedian, Writer|
|Last Updated:||September, 2021|
JP Sears is an internet personality on YouTube. He is a comedian, life coach, and author and business person. He has been active on the YouTube space but he started gaining popularity recently with his satirical videos. His videos are about making fun of diet fads, veganism, and new age beliefs. He has also gone ahead to write books about the topics that he discusses on his YouTube videos. At 38 years, JP Sears has a net worth of $9 million. He has made the money on the internet through coaching and also comedy. Recently, he is involved in speaking events and he travels the world delivering his life coaching skills to different people.
How Did JP Sears Become Rich?
JP Sears was always the class clown so comedy was part of his life. However, he did not start his career as a comedian. Sears went to Bowling Green State University but was only there for a few months before he released that his calling was in holistic medicine. He dropped college and went to study holistic culture and life coaching.
After his study, he decided to start a YouTube channel to provide valuable information on what he knows about holistic medicine. In the beginning, his videos were purely for educational purposes and he was offering his viewers all the valuable information that they needed.
However, it did not take long before the delivery in his videos changed. In case of educating the viewers in a series manner, he began producing satirical videos. These videos were still surrounding the same topic of wellness but the delivery was done differently. One of his videos “How to Become Gluten Intolerant” even went viral making him known worldwide. His YouTube channel has grown ever since and he has created a perfect genre for himself. He has gotten rich from the money he makes as an internet personality.
What Is JP Sears Net Worth?
He has a net worth of $9 million. The amount is an estimate based on how many viewers that he gets on his YouTube channel. He currently has close to 2 million subscribers and has made over 600 videos since he started his channel. Most of the videos are on controversial topics so he might not be making money from them. However, he still makes a substantial amount of money from his YouTube channel.
Apart from making money from advertising income on YouTube, Sears also makes money from life coaching. He is a life coach so you can book a session with him for guidance. Sears is also a holistic coach and a speaker. He has been invited to different forums to speak on different topics. He is likely to be making a substantial amount of money from his coaching and speaking career that adds a good percentage of money to his net worth.
He is an author and has written several books that are on amazon. Some of the books that he has written include: How to Be Spiritual, Becoming The Hero Of Your Journey and Whatever Drifts Us. He earns from the sale of these books and this increases his net worth.
Like any other internet personality, Sears also earns money from brand collaborations. He has collaborated with different brands like Black Rifle Coffee. This is also a good percentage of his net worth.
How JP Sears Spends His Money?
Sears does not share a lot about his private life so it might be challenging to know how he spends his money. However, he travels the world a lot. He proclaims himself as a world traveler so it might be how he spends most of his money while other billionaires are acquiring properties and luxury cars. The only thing fans know is that Sears lives in Charleston, South Carolina, he relocated to Charleston when he started making comedy videos in 2014. There are no details known about the size and type of house where he lives.
He has made parody videos about expensive Tesla cars. There is a chance that he thinks expensive cars are not worth it although he has never disclosed the type of car that he drives. His commentary on expensive cars might just be part of his comedy and not the fact that he cannot buy an expensive car.
- Sometimes people write his nickname as ‘J P Sears’.
- He is married to Amber Sears. The two share the same passion for a holistic lifestyle. Amber is a holistic business coach and entrepreneur. She does coaching and yoga retreats in different parts of the world. Recently, JP announced that the two are expecting a child and they announced that they welcomed baby Wilder. From his Instagram, he is enjoying fatherhood and has several pictures and videos with baby Wilder.
- There has always been controversy surrounding JP Sears. It is believed that he spreads a lot of misinformation in his satirical videos. He gets in trouble with YouTube all the time for posting controversial videos that are misinformed. At one time his actions were even condemned in the mainstream media for spreading information about the pandemic.
- He started his YouTube channel in 2012 and at that time he was giving serious holistic information. However, he made a switch in 2014 when he started giving information in a satirical manner. This method of delivery worked because his YouTube videos have gone viral and his subscriber count has continued to grow over time.
- JP Sears has been touring different cities in America. He has ticket sales for his comedy skits and also for his speaking events. You can buy tickets online. He is hardworking since he tours and also manages to post online videos every week.
- There has been controversy over his qualification as a life coach. Some people argue that he might not be an ideal life coach based on how he presents himself and delivers his content with a combination of satire. However, he continues to deliver his life coaching skills.