|Net Worth:||$50 Million|
|Birthday:||Nov 28, 1979|
|Age:||41 years old|
|Height:||5.8 feet (178cm)|
|Birthplace:||United States of America|
|Last Updated:||September, 2021|
Chamillionaire has been in the entertainment business for approximately 24 years and as of 2021, he is reported to have a net worth of up to $50 million. The African- American rapper comes from Houston Texas and since the start of his career, he has collaborated with more than 90 artists. He is said to have worked with artists such as Tyga, CB, Souja Boy, Lil Wayne and many more.
How Did Chamillionaire Become Rich?
Chamillionaire was born in Washington D.C in 1979 to his African-American mom and a Muslim Nigerian dad, they later moved to Houston, Texas. His birth name is actually Hakeem Temidayo Seriki but he uses Chamillionaire as his stage name. During his teenage years, his mom and dad stopped loving each other and filed for a divorce. After the divorce, Hakeem and his mother moved to the infamously dangerous Acres Homes neighborhood in Houston.
Growing up in a Christian household, Rap, Rock, Punk any secular music was highly opposed by his mother. He felt a passion though and the opinions of his parents couldn’t stop him. He first started rapping with his classmate and now known rapper, Paul Wall. The rapper said he got his inspiration from artists like Geto Boys, 8 Ball and N.W.A to name a few.
In 2002, after working with Paul Wall at Swisha House as promoters, the pair started their own group, The color Changing Click. Their first album, ‘Get ya mind correct’ sold over 150 thousand copies. Unfortunately, the group ended in 2005 after multiple struggles to make it big from out of Swisha Studious. They reported that every time they had the chance to play, their mixtapes were pushed to the side.
Later in 2005, Chamillionaire signed with Universal and released his first solo album ‘The sound of revenge’. ‘Ultimate Victory’ followed in 2007 and was recognized for not containing any profanity whatsoever. Chamillionaire left Universal in 2011 resulting in his third album not being released.
He is an avid entrepreneur and has a passion for investing in startups and tech firms. Further, he has also been won 7 awards and received 16 reward nominations from the BET Hip Hop Awards, MTV best music video award, and the Grammy awards.
You can also see this Celeb in a few of America’s favorite shows namely, Punk’d, The Game and Pimp My Ride.
His most viewed musical video on YouTube
What Is Chamillionaire Net Worth?
From having a successful music career to being an independent entrepreneur and making various investments, Chamillionaire has managed to accumulate a net worth of up to $50 Chamillions. See what I did there 🙂
In 2004 the artist began investing in the entertainment industry starting his own company Chamillitary Entertainment after his split with Paul Wall. It is said that his album ‘Sound of revenge’ generated an additional $1.1 million. During 2003 and 2004 Hakeem embarked on a business venture and established himself as an entrepreneur, he Invested in Fly Rydes Kustom Toy’z. His partner has since taken over the company.
From, 2006 to 2008 Chamillionaire Started a modeling company called Masterpiece Mind Frame. His idea was to allow models, male and female alike to get the chance to do something more after their modeling careers end, enabling them to be actors, entrepreneurs or designers. It is reported that he also owns a tour bus company that he rents out to fellow entertainers.
In 2009 Hakeem made a $1.5 million dollar investment to the online video talent agency, Maker Studios. It was later sold to Walt Disney for close to $500 million and it is reported that Hakeem raked in an estimated $20 million from that transaction. He also invested in the ride-sharing network ‘Lyft’.
In 2017 Chamillionaire spoke to Investors from Yahoo and mentioned he was planning on investing $25 thousand for minority and female owner start-ups. After the success of the initial investment, he and his partner E-40 decided to launch a $100 thousand dollar competition in an attempt to raise more funds.
It is reported that Hakeem has his money in over 40 companies.
How Chamillionaire Spends His Money?
The rapper has a $2 million dollar Mansion in The Woodlands. It was reported that he stopped making payments on the home due to him not being at his house as much as he’d hoped and it being a bad investment. He said it was a waste of money. Additionally, he also owns a few custom cars. He boasts with his custom 1967 Plymouth fire and Chevrolet Impala, both valued at more than $50 thousand excluding the custom work.
Hakeem has seemingly learned a lot from his parents as reports say he is extremely helpful towards community members and strives to give back to the people. During the time of Hurricane Harvey, Hakeem Formed the Robins heart foundation and Hurricane relief.
- Hakeem has a younger brother, Rasaq Seriki. Rasaq was part of the group ‘The Color Changing Click’ along with his brother and Paul Wall.
- On the 14th of May 2021, Hakeem announced to his fans via video, that he is going to be a father.
- He named his son Xavier. We have no idea who the mother is though.
- During the same time his son being born, he also found out that his mother had cancer.
- In the same video he mentioned he is starting to make payment cutbacks as some days he spends over $300 thousand a day.
- When he decided to let go of his Mansion, he also mentioned that he owed more on the house than it was worth as the value of the property dropped. Of course, the board of Woodland Luxury homes denied that the house has had any decrease in value.
- The rapper has reportedly bought a new mansion that is apparently one-fourth of the price he paid for the Woodlands home. In a video to his fans, he exclaimed that the only reason rich people buy all these extravagant things is to show off. He continued to say that his mother, child and family mean more to him.
- He was married to Deetra Seriki, but there is a lot of controversy as to what their relationship is like now as this was around the time of 2001. There have been no new reports about Deetra.