|Net Worth:||$14 Million|
|Birthday:||Jul 02, 1957|
|Age:||64 years old|
|Height:||6 feet (183cm)|
|Occupation:||Wrestler, Actor, Writer|
|Last Updated:||October, 2021|
Bret Sergeant Hart is a famous wrestler who has been the WWF champion before and also a second-generation wrestler. The wrestler is also a writer and actor with a total estimated net worth of 14 million US dollars as of 2021. The Canadian-American wrestler is a member of the Hart wrestling family. He has won the WWF five times and is the first one to achieve that. He started working in the wrestling industry with his father at the age of 16 as a referee.
How Did Bret Hart Become Rich?
Bret Hart was born on 2nd July 1957 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Hart was brought up by his parents Stu Hart and Helen Hart and eleven siblings in “Hart Family Mansion”. The family had a pet bear named “Terrible Ted” while he was a kid. He was interested in the shows related to wrestling, training, and competitions at an early age.
The wrestler completed his schooling at “Ernest Manning High School”. At a very young age of nine years old, Bret was considered a popular amateur player and was a part of the “Amateur Wrestling Division”. He studied filmmaking at “Mount Royal College” but slowly got lower grades and hence commenced his wrestling career.
The former wrestler started his journey as a referee at his father’s event Stampede Wrestling of Stu Hart in 1976. He began to perform as a wrestler professionally in 1978 and joined the “World Wrestling Federation” WWF in 1990. Hart suffered a concussion in 1999 which made him retire from this career and leave WWF in 2000. He won a lot of championships and competitions in his career and has set records as well.
Apart from his wrestling career, Bret has worked in several movies, television programs and documentaries. He is also a writer who wrote a column for the “Calgary Sun” each week for 10 years. He has written two biographies as well. We can conclude that he had a very successful professional life.
As successful as he is with his professional life, Hart’s love life has gone through some bumpy rides. Bret Hart married Julie Smadu on 8th July 1982 and has four children with her. It was unfortunate that they did not work out and had to separate legally on 24th June 2002. He tied the knot with Cinzia Rota that lasted for three years and now is with Stephanie Washington who he got married to on 24th July 2010. He is a grandfather now.
What Is Bret Hart Net Worth?
Bret has been a phenomenal wrestler and has aced in his field. Besides that, he has worked as a referee, actor and writer. He still had the enthusiasm to work and attend championships after he retired. He played again in the WWE between 2010 and 2011. As he is an established retired wrestler who had a career span of fifty years, with a lot of achievements, he has earned his royalties enough to live a luxurious life. As of 2021, Hart has a total estimated net worth of 14 million US dollars. Most of his earnings come from his wrestling career.
He has won a lot of championships and has earned his prizes as well. Apart from his wrestling career, he also earned from the movies, shows, and documentaries he played for as an actor. His biographies were also a big hit with his autobiography succeeding in being enlisted as Bestsellers. The weekly column Hart wrote for 10 years also helped him add up to his royalties. He has been a successful artist. With all the hard work and dedication, Bret Hart has now been living a luxurious life.
How Bret Hart Spends His Money?
Bret had a hard time growing up as he lived in a cold place having a minimum temperature of -31 C and a maximum of 29 C. The family had to struggle for food and living as it was too cold. He worked hard putting all his efforts and dedication to now have a luxurious life. The wrestler doesn’t like showing off and boasting about his luxuries. However, he likes having a car collection where he has all the elite cars. He has Lexus, Ferrari 458, DB11, Range Rover and Bently that all cost a fortune.
Hart has his home in Calgary that itself is a monument purchased by his father which was a soldier’s hospital before. Popularly known as The Hart Dungeon, a mansion is also a training place for some of the fine wrestlers around the world. The villa that was purchased for 25 thousand US dollars and now has a price value of 262,505 US dollars as of 2021.
- Bret was interested in filmmaking before he entered the wrestling industry. He even completed college with a degree in filmmaking.
- He has had hard luck with his love life and has been married thrice.
- The wrestler has a record of not getting pinned while in a rivalry with The Miz. He is the only one who has never gotten pinned.
- He has four children named Jade Michelle Hart, Blade Colton Hart, Alexandra Sabina Hart, and Dallas Jeffery Hart.
- Bret has a large engagement in social media with 1.3 million followers on Twitter and 881k followers on Instagram.
- He is popularly known as The Hitman.
- The 64 years old is an attractive 6 feet tall with a weight of 107 kgs that compliments his body.
- Hart is from a mix of English, Scottish and Greek ethnicity.
- He has set a lot of records in the championship with one of them being the first wrestler who isn’t an American to win the “WCW World Heavyweight Championship”.
- His autobiography where he has described all his wrestling championships and events and “Montreal Screwjob” has succeeded in being bestsellers at a time.
- He had to retire from his wonderful and prosperous career due to a concussion he faced in 1999. He was not allowed to participate in championships after January 2000.