|Net Worth:||$4 Million|
|Birthday:||Jul 22, 1987|
|Age:||34 years old|
|Height:||5.1 feet (155cm)|
|Birthplace:||United States of America|
|Last Updated:||September, 2021|
Bre Z is an American musician, rapper and actress. She came to the light after starring in the drama series All American as Tamia Cooper. Recently, she also took the role of Freda in the series Empire. Bre Z has had a successful career despite her humble beginnings after being born in Philadelphia and raised in Wellington. From an early age, Bre Z always knew that she wanted to be an entertainer. Her mother was an entertainer and her brother also used to rap when they were young. She currently has a net worth of $4 million from her acting and music career.
How Did Bre-Z Become Rich?
She became rich from her music and acting career. Bre Z started her music career when she was 14. During this time she could perform together with her brother. Fortunately, she got noticed during this time by Freeway of Roc-A-Fella Records, and by the time she was 15 she recorded her first song.
After graduating high school in 2005, she went to Florida to attend Full Sail University and afterward moved to Atlanta where her mom had found a job. During this time Bre Z took a break from music and was cutting hair. She comes from a family of barbers and started cutting hair since she was 10 years. During this time she was cutting hair to make extra money after college. She was a good barber and cut hair for Akon and Ludacris.
She finally decided to move to LA to pursue her music career in 2014 and during this time she only had a dollar in her account. Fortunately, it did not take long because she got a role as Freda in the television series Empire. 2015 was her breakthrough year and shortly after that, she got minor roles in The Real and Tales. Her biggest role on television was in the series All American and this is what introduced her to the celebrity world. She has acted in other movies and made minor appearances in other television shows since then.
What Is Bre-Z Net Worth?
She has a net worth of $4 million mainly from acting and music. Bre Z is multi-talented so she has been able to accumulate her net worth from different sources of income. Before she became famous in the main stress, she was working hard as a hip-hop artist. She worked with big artists like Jennifer Lopez, Wiz Kid and Dr. Dre. She is a talented songwriter so she was working with these artists to write songs.
Bre Z increased her net worth after getting a major role in the television series All American. The television series has been running since 2018 know so it is evident that she is making some good money from it. She has had other roles in other popular television series like Empire. In total, she has featured in close to 10 television series and this has definitely increased her net worth.
She is a professional hairstylist and by the time she was 21 she was already working professionally as a celebrity hairstylist for Akon. However, it seems that she started making real money when she began her acting career.
Like any other celebrity, Bre Z does live performances and also endorsements for different brands to increase his net worth. She has a big Instagram following so she is able to earn from endorsements and brand collaborations with different brands. Bre Z is gaining popularity as an actress so her net worth is likely to grow over time as she is recognized by different brands.
How Bre-Z Spends Her Money?
Bre Z started increasing her net worth in 2015. She is private about her personal life so she does not show off how she spends money on social media. Her Instagram is mainly pictures of herself and her girlfriend or snippets of the television series that she is currently acting on.
However, Bre Z likes traveling and going to new places according to her Instagram. Together with her girlfriend, there are pictures of them when they are on vacation in different places. There is also a picture of her beside a Lamborghini although no one knows whether she owns one.
- Bre Z is proposed to her girlfriend Chris recently. She does not like talking a lot about her sexual orientation but she posts pictures of her girlfriend on Instagram. They have cute pictures of themselves together doing different activities.
- Her official name is Calesha Murray. She did not know her real name until she went to school because everyone called her Breezy. She was given the name by her grandmother because of an open window in their home. The name has stuck since then and now she is known as Bre-Z in the showbiz world.
- She started as a hairstylist. Bre Z is talented in different things and before she decided to focus on music and acting she was making money from cutting hair. She got the inspiration to become a barber from her grandfather. Her career as a stylist was successful considering that she styled hair for celebrities like Akon.
- Bre Z says that she was always mistaken for a boy when she was young. She has had short hair for a very long time and this might be the reason why she was always mistaken for a boy.
- She admits that she does not love rap battles. However, she understands that rap battles have their place and role in the hip-hop industry.
- Bre Z released an extended play album named GRL in 2018. It has a total of 12 songs and was received well by the fans of her music. Since then she has not released any other music.
- She says her character Coop is very similar to her real teenage life and that is why she is able to deliver it so well. In the television series, she is trying to correct the stereotypes about lesbian’s relationships because she believes that they are dynamic. The relationships are different from what we see on television every day.